Tuesday 24 February 2015

~DAM-DAM-DAAAAM... 1st POST~

Hi guys I'm Pálma from the TeenThoughts team. Because I didn't really have the idea , I decided to write a little introduction to you. Me and my friends  created this site for a school project , but we don't want to be treated this like as a school project.

We want to entertain you with all kinds of interesting topics and recipes.Because all of us loves books , I think we'll bring lot of book reviews and criticisms to you. And if we are talking about good books , it is essential to talk about the current movies and
musics.

Every week the night before Wednesday we bring you our latest entries.We expect you some video entries ,where we even complete funny challenges.
I hope you'll enjoy this blog as much as we do.
PS.: Don't forget to leave a comment!



xx Pálma from the TeenThoughts team


3 comments:

  1. Dear Pálma,
    I got interested in the team's blog so I think I will be a regular reader of it.
    I have only one question, What challenges do you mean? :d

    By, Szabina Cs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pálma
    I liked your introduction , I think it was a very good beginning.
    I hope we will enjoy the work together.
    By: Enikő

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also looking forward to all the posts! ;-)

    ReplyDelete