Wednesday 11 March 2015

~SHAKE , INSPIRE , CHANGE THE WORLD~

Hello everyone , this is a new week and here comes a new post. It's not my turn , but I'd like to share with you something what is very important nowadays.
P.S.: the post contains PP.

      EMMA WATSON 
THE FRESH FACE of feminism







I think everybody heard about the HeForShe campaign , but there is someone who actually know about this in my generation? I don't think really. But why? Because most of the teenagers are no interested is politics , or other serious thing. Unfortunately , I'm in this way too. But I realised that this should change , because there are lot of important things is the world , what should be known.

One of these things is the HeForShe campaign , which was hosted by UN Women Goodwill Ambassador Emma Watson. The campaign seeks to gender equality , and trying to involve the whole world in this case.

I think this campaign represents a very important goal. Because not all women in the world have as much rights as men , and this is terrible. This month's issue of Elle magazine , I read an article , which talked about that in some parts of Nepal and India how  horrible things to whistand the women just because they are menstruating. The local people believe that menstruating girls and women are unclean , so they sent them from home until the last menstrual. These girls are huddle in a hut without any hygiene , and these huts are sometimes far away from the villages.
Then just think of those women who can't separate their own decisions. Those girls who had been married , when they are just teeangers.
The UN Women's rights organization wants to help these women with the involvement of men.

Emma Watson not only inspire us ( girls and women ) , but men as well. She doesn't think of feminism as a tool that helps women to hate men. She thinks the men would have to be help on women with feminism.

A Movement is Building :

All over the world, men are taking a stand for gender equality. See how many men in your country have committed. Join them and move your country into the lead.


*This number is constantly changing , the data are not to be considered permament.*



You can join the campaign :  http://www.heforshe.org/

Take a look at Emma's speech to the UN:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkjW9PZBRfk



Thank you for reading ;)
xoxo Pálma





3 comments:

  1. Hello Pálma! :) I really really really liked this post. There are lots of true thoughts in it.
    By, Szabina c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pálma! I liked your post. I hope everywhere the HeForShe campaign will be accept. :)
    By: Enikő

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting! I saw her speech in the UN a couple of days ago on Facebook. I am happy that you call the attention to it.Interestingly enough, Panka, in the other blog-group wrote about the same topic! I am glad that you, girls both wrote about it!

    ReplyDelete